TheRockyRiver.com’s Bonus Brown Trout Derby Lottery:
If you land a brown trout in the Rocky River during the 2015-2016 season, submit a photo of the catch as soon as possible to TheRockyRiver.com (See “To Enter” instructions below). In exchange, your approved submission will secure a single entry into the Brown Trout Bonus Derby (BBTD) end-of-the-year lottery. For every additional brown trout photo an angler submits throughout the season, an additional entry will be awarded to that angler. The more entries an individual has, the better the chances are of winning the lottery drawing. There is no limit as to how many entries may be submitted. The deadline to enter is midnight, April 29, 2016.
The drawing will take place on May 1, 2016 and the winner will receive:
A $100 assortment of fishing gear
1. Catch a brown trout in the Rocky River, Ohio.*
2. Snap a photo of the fish, preferably with identifiable background features in the photo.**
3. Send an email with the photo and the following details to email@example.com:
INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- Your full name
- Photo of the fish
- Date of the catch
- Specific location of the catch
- A physical mailing address (for prize delivery, in the event that you win the end-of-year lottery.)
4. Once approved, you will receive an email with a special number. SAVE THIS NUMBER! You will need it to see if it matches the number at the end-of-year drawing.
All accepted entries will be recorded and posted on the BBTD scoreboard. To keep up-to-date on your status, as well as all other accepted entries, check in at the BBTD scoreboard.
TheRockyRiver.com reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke any BBTD application and/or lottery entry, for any reason, if and when we deem it appropriate. Copyright 2015-2016, TheRockyRiver.com.